Plants from Holland by HoogenraadWe offer you the import of young plants from the Netherlands, from the famous Dutch manufacturer Hoogenraad.
Hoogenraad is more than 5 million young plants. This is more than 3,000 varieties of conifers and deciduous plants, perennials, ornamental grasses.
Current price for download orders
All plants are always delivered in containers P9 and P12, there is a separate spring price with rhizomes of perennials. Some grafted conifers are also available in C1.5 pots C4 and C2. Plants of incomparable quality that tolerate transportation and further growth ..
After many deliveries from various European nurseries, we chose Hugenraad as the most interesting nursery in terms of range and quality of material. Our Ukrainian customers who bought Hoogenraad plants are always satisfied and sometimes impressed by the quality of those plants. Most customers order Hugenraad plants for the next season after the first delivery. In our opinion, this Dutch nursery is the best offer for wholesale plant growers. Having received a plant in the spring in the P9 container and having transplanted it in the C3 container, in 1-2 months you will receive much bigger plant which root system fills all pot.
Hugenraad monitors the market of horticulture and new popular plant varieties, so its range is always updated, every season it is the latest plant varieties, some of which are created by Hugenraad himself.
You can get acquainted with the current list of plants here
Every year in early July, the Dutch plant nursery Hoogenraad releases an updated price range of plants this season. Wholesale plant producers are waiting for this update every year and place orders in the first days and weeks after publication. Therefore, we advise you not to miss the release of a fresh price. Leave your e-mail here and we will personally inform you about the release of an updated range of plants for the 2022-23 season.
We want to import healthy and well-rooted plants for our Ukrainian clients, so we offer this Dutch plant manufacturer. All plants in the P9 container are guaranteed to be pruned 3 to 6 times per season before delivery. You can be sure that these plants are well rooted and formed. We can guarantee the health and high quality of these Dutch plants. The Hoogenraad principle "we don't grow plants, we shape them" means that plants start pruning and shaping from the beginning when the cuttings are still in the trays.
How to order plants from the Netherlands. Stages of delivery
What are the payment termsAfter confirming your order, you pay 20%. The remaining 80% is paid three weeks before delivery
What will be the cost of plants in Ukraine (cost of delivery, coefficient):Depending on the amount of your order, the cost of plants delivered to Ukraine and cleared through customs is as follows
What a guarantee for plants.We give a 14-day warranty on plants after delivery. We accept complaints. All plants undergo official quarantine control in the European Union and Ukraine, which is confirmed by the relevant certificates. In hot or cold weather, we supply plants in refrigerators, in compliance with temperature regimes.
We will be happy to talk to you and provide additional information.
We hope for cooperation!
Contact us now!
tel: +38 (093) 329-77-60
- Import of trees from the Belgian nursery Rahoens
- Plants from Holland by Hoogenraad
- How to clear a cargo of humanitarian aid in Ukraine
- Free customs clearance of cars and goods during martial law in Ukraine
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- CALCULATING CUSTOMS PAYMENTS. CUSTOMS CALCULATOR
- ARES COMPANY PROVIDES ALL TYPES OF INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES